#221
i'm due to go home soon.
Just before I came to Melbourne, my friend, sai, told me not to fall for this place. And yes, I didn't really like it initially but I think I've grown to be fond of the place. Because of the friends I've made here, because of the wonderful Psychology environment and the opportunities available for me here.
Just the honours thesis, more than 50% gets published. This you will never get back home because they think final year students are only capable of insignificant projects.
Just before July, if you asked me if I would work here I would have said no. Now, my supervisor has offered me a job. This you would not get back home too. Rejecting to work with her is almost like rejecting to work with Freud/ Jung/ Piaget. I just need time to think. I will be back again, Melbourne. I will.
what we could have been, 5:15 AM.